Promo Codes Terms and Conditions
- Redemption of the Promo Code in the Uber App will entitle the user 30% off one (1) Uber trip (the maximum discount amount to be applied for each eligible trip is capped at HK$70). Any excess amount charged for the trip shall be paid by the user. Any shortfall amount will not be deferred.
- The Promo Code is only redeemable within the Uber App user’s business profile and must have been added to the Uber wallet successfully before booking the trip.
- The Promo Code is valid from 12 June 2023 to 31 December 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promo Code is valid for all Uber trips, subject to availability and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Promo Code shall be valid only when both the start and finish time of the trip are within the Promotion Period.
- The Promo Code is only valid when both the start location and the end location are within Hong Kong.
- Only one promo code can be used for each Uber trip. If a user has entered multiple promo codes into the Uber App and these are all applicable for the trip, the valid promo code with the highest value will be applied first.
- The Promo Code is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Users may only have one Uber App account. If Uber has reasonable grounds to suspect that a user is creating fraudulent accounts and violating these terms and conditions and/or the Uber Community Guidelines, Uber may suspend the user account, and the user account will therefore not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Any and all questions related to the trip, shall be reported to Uber via the Uber App.
- Uber has the sole right to modify, cancel or terminate the Promo Codes without prior notification to the user. In case of any disputes regarding the Promo Code, Uber reserves the right of final decision.
Posted by Uber Hong Kong
Mastercard x Uber Taxi Nov 2023 – Jan 2024 Airport Campaign Terms & Conditions
3 November / Hong Kong
We Are Tripling The Number of Free Rides You Get for Referral!
15 November 2016 / Hong Kong
Engineering, Backend9 November / Global
Our Journey Adopting SPIFFE/SPIRE at Scale
Engineering, Backend15 November / Global
NilAway: Practical Nil Panic Detection for Go
Engineering, Backend1 August / Global
Bypassing Large Diffs in SubmitQueue
Engineering, Backend22 November / Global
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder