Hit the road
1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit about yourself and we´ll get you started.
2. Upload you documents
Time for some paperwork. There are documents we need to see from you as a driver:
- Drivers license (2 years of minimum driving experience) - uploading both the front and back side
- Complete a safety screening/background check done within the past 3 months
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
3. Add vehicle
If you have a vehicle that meets are the requirements in Spain, you will need to fill out the vehicle details and upload the following documents:
- Circulation permit
- VTC license
- ITV inspection
- Car insurance policy or last payment statement
4. Join a fleet partner
If you do not have a VTC license with your vehicle, join a fleet partner and drive their vehicles.
5. Activate your account and accept Terms & Conditions
If you've completed all the above steps, are a partner or have found a fleet partner, congratulations! Once all of your required documents are approved in your account and you accept Terms & Conditions (available in Uber app), you´ll be ready to drive!
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.