Helado. Aisukurīmu. Crème glacée. Sorvete. جيلاتي. No matter how you say it, ice cream is delicious in every language. There’s a shared love for this frozen treat — one that transcends seasons, borders, and cultures. That’s why one day every year Uber brings the ice cream to you — no matter where you are. It’s that time of year again — #UberIceCream is coming to over 400 cities on Friday, July 15th.
This year, we are thrilled to partner with leading ice cream brands, to deliver premium and indulgent ice cream bars across the globe. From Alexandria to Cape Town, each city is adding their local flavor by making ice cream deliveries by land, sea and sky.
Here in Egypt we’re partnering up with Stavolta to bring your favorite frozen treats right to your doorstep…whether you’re in Cairo or Alexandria.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the Uber app on Friday, July 15, between 2pm – 7pm
- Slide over to “Ice Cream” and tap request
- If you’re in Cairo or Alexandria order away and your brain freeze will be delivered curbside in minutes.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Five delicious scoops from Stavolta delivered to your doorstep for 90 EGP
- Uber IceCream flavors being served – Vanilla, Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Mango, and Dolce Vita
So join us for a global ice cream social on Friday. Indulge a sweet treat with your friends and share with the #UberIceCream hashtag!
Visit uber.com/icecream to get the full scoop.