No matter who the World Cup favourites are, the fans will win.
Great news for cricket fans – you can now win free tickets to the World Cup in England. All you need to do is take some Uber rides and you can go from cheering in front of your TV to cheering in the stadium in England. So every time you’re using Uber, remember that you’re getting closer and closer to the World Cup.
13 May 2019 – 02 July 2019
How to participate
- Every Uber ride order will get you a certain number of runs
- You’ll be regularly notified about your total number of runs, and you can also use the Uber app to track your runs any time
- Once you collect a certain number of runs, you’ll qualify for a chance to win a match package for the World Cup in England, and other exciting prizes
If you want to know more about how runs are awarded and how many you need to qualify for different prizes, keep reading.
The type of ride you take decide the number of runs you make.
Scoring a certain number of runs within a specific time period will make you eligible for winning rewards such as World Cup packages, that includes Match tickets, travel and stay. Runs scored in a week will be carried forward to subsequent weeks. Please refer to T&Cs below.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible participants
- If you’re one of the winners, you’ll be notified via SMS / E-mail
- Further information on how to collect your reward will be given over the phone
- In case you don’t meet the first target score required, your runs will cumulate and get added to the runs you score the following week for you to meet the second target score, and so on.
England is calling, and only the highest run-getters have a chance of making it to the World Cup. So book your ride and buckle up, because this time, the fans will win!