From today we’re making it easier than ever for Australians to harness the full Uber experience with the introduction of a new membership program called Uber Pass.
Uber Pass unites the best of delivery and ridesharing in a single membership, enabling people to go anywhere and get anything with Uber.
Australia is one of the first countries in the world to provide the combined Uber and Uber Eats offering, with Uber Pass members gaining access to discounted same day delivery options alongside consistent savings on travel for $14.99 a month.
The Uber platform has become a gateway to the world of e-commerce and small business and an increasingly valuable accessory for everyday life – every hour of the day. From providing a host of mobility choices through to grocery, convenience, alcohol and pharmacy.
The Uber app is connecting more people with more businesses and opportunities across Australia and we’re going to have these evergreen features embedded into Uber Pass on day one
- At least 10% off rides (excluding Pool and Hourly).
- $0 Delivery Fee from select restaurants with a $20 minimum basket*
- $0 Delivery Fee on from select grocery and convenience stores with a $20 minimum basket*
- And a refreshed carousel of exclusive member perks – launching with a $20 grocery voucher.
By the end of this week most accounts will be able to unlock Uber Pass. Here’s how –
On the Uber app
- Open the app
- Select the the three vertical dashes on the top left of the screen
- Select Uber Pass and follow the prompts.
On the Uber Eats app
- Launch the app
- Select account (bottom right)
- Scroll down to select Uber Pass and follow the prompts
*Service Fee applies. Minimum basket does not include fees. Read more about the T+Cs here.