- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Uber Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 160 299 865) (“Uber”).
- Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are registered existing or new driver-partners of the Uber application in cities where Uber is available. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences 8/1/19 and ends 31/1/19 at 9am AEST.
- To enter the promotion, eligible individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
- On the contest entry post, simply tell us what the best compliment you’ve received from a rider was, the story behind it and why you would want to win the free fuel
- The competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Winners are chosen based on three criteria:
- Prizes are as follows:
- A month’s worth of fuel, in the form of $300 StarCash Digital vouchers
- Caltex StarCash Digital can be used to buy fuel as well as a whole array of convenience goods at over 1,200 locations across Australia. To check for a participating site, visit the Caltex site locator on caltex.com.au and use the ‘StarCash Digital’ filter within ‘Services’. Caltex StarCash Digital is valid for 3 years from date of issue. For full terms and conditions, please visit caltex.com.au
- Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Uber reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Uber, includes objectionable content, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Uber, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Uber. Uber reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Uber becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- By submitting an entry, you give Uber permission to copy, publish and promote your entry, including your name and image.
- Uber shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Facebook Direct Message within 24 hours of the determining the winners. At this time the winner will be asked to verify their Uber email address. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after 24 hours, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
- Uber shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Uber, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Uber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Uber then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By submitting an entry, you agree to release Instagram from all liability in relation to the contest.
Win one of ten $300 StarCash Digital gift cards – Terms and Conditions
January 7, 2019 / Australia