Business Comfort has launched.
With Business Comfort, riders travelling for business can be matched with more experienced, top-rated driver partners who have newer, mid-sized cars.
We expect Business Comfort will attract more earning opportunities for valued driver partners who are eligible for Comfort trips in your city.
How will I know it’s a Business Comfort request?
If you receive this request, it will show as “Business Comfort” on your app.
Where is it available?
We are launching Business Comfort trips in the following cities:
- Gold Coast
Am I eligible for these trips?
In order to be eligible, driver partners must have:
- 500 lifetime trips
- a consistent rating of 4.85
- drive an eligible vehicle that is 7 years or less.
The eligibility requirements for Business Comfort trips are the same as Uber Comfort trips. If you are an existing Uber Comfort driver partner, you will automatically receive Business Comfort trips on your Uber driver app.
Can I opt-out of receiving Business Comfort requests?
You can opt out of receiving Business Comfort trips following the instructions here:
- Open the Driver app and tap the 3 horizontal lines on the bottom right of the screen. This will open the “Trip Planner.”
- Tap the “Preferences” icon in the bottom left corner of your “Trip Planner” screen.
- Select the type of trip requests you’d like to receive while you’re online.
- Tap the trip type to stop receiving this type of trip request.
- To reset your filters and receive all trip types, tap “Reset.”