*Available models include:
i) Ocular LTE Universal Charging Station 7KW
ii) Ocular LTE Universal Charging Station 22KW
iii) Ocular LTE w/6m Type 2 Cable 7KW
iv) Ocular LTE w/6m Type 2 Cable 22KW
v) Ocular LTE Plus w/6m Type 2 Cable 7KW
vi) Ocular LTE Plus w/6m Type 2 Cable 22KW
**Brighte financing option terms
Finance amount: $1000-$3000
Repayment terms: >12 months
Interest rate: 0%
- $2.15/weekly account keeping fee included in repayments
- $75 establishment fee payable on your first repayment date
- $4.99 late payment fee may be applied if you miss a repayment (Late fees are capped at $49.90/year)
- No fee for early repayment
- Other fees and charges may be applicable
Eligibility & terms
- Be 18 years or over and an Australian resident
- Have an Australian driver’s license, passport or Medicare card
- Provide your own email address and mobile number
All applications for credit are subject to the credit approval process of Brighte Capital Pty Ltd (Brighte). For details of Brighte’s fees, terms and conditions, see here.
- Extended warranties are available for purchase on EVSE’s website. Chargers must be installed by a qualified, trained electrician.
- If you choose installation, EVSE’s team will contact you to arrange this service based on the information you provide.
- You will need to be available and supply access to your desired location for the charger when the installation is booked for completion. EVSE will arrange a suitable time for installation with you.
- Orders can be collected from EVSE Australia locations in Port Melbourne (VIC) or Rydalmere (NSW) or delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted by EVSE in the event a repair or replacement is required, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
For further information, please see EVSE’s terms and conditions.
This offer is made available by EVE Australia Pty Ltd (EVSE). Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by EVSE, Brighte or any other third party, or for the terms and conditions under which those products and services are offered.
Posted by Uber Australia
Highlights from the June 2023 Australian Advisory Forum
4August,2023 / Australia
Uber: GC Tuning for Improved Presto Reliability
Digital Driver’s licences now accepted on alcohol drop-offs
Palette Meta Store Journey
Stopping Uber Fraudsters Through Risk Challenges