Get $10 off Late Night Rapid trips for a limited time
Move through the city with ease — with Uber and Transport Canberra.
We’re teaming up again with Transport Canberra to expand our local transport reach, so you can get to and from the city reliably during weekend nights.
Simply tap a button and request an Uber ride to and from your closest Late Night Rapid bus stops on selected Friday and Saturday nights. The best bit? You’ll get $10 off your trips from eligible suburbs at eligible times (limited to two times per day).
How to request a Late Night Rapid trip and get $10 off:
- Open the Uber app and choose your destination
- Tap the Late Night Rapid option
- Select ‘Confirm Late Night Rapid’
- Select ‘Confirm Pickup’
Trips are eligible if they are taken to and from anywhere within eligible zones, to a bus stop within the same zone. ‘Late Night Rapid’ will appear in your app if the trip is eligible for the automatic $10 discount. This discount will not apply if the Uber trip is booked from the zone that is not highlighted on the attached map.
Get $10 off trips to Late Night Rapid bus stops between 2:00pm and 3:00am on the following dates:
- Friday 7 December
- Saturday 8 December
- Friday 14 December
- Saturday 15 December
- Friday 21 December
- Saturday 22 December
- Monday 31 December
- Friday 15 February
- Saturday 16 February
You’ll be eligible for up to two discounted trips each night: one to your closest Late Night Rapid bus stop between 2:00pm and 11:00pm, and another from your closest Late Night Rapid bus stop between 9:00pm and 3:00am.
Transport Canberra’s Late Night Rapid bus service includes:
- a Late Night Red Rapid service between Gungahlin and Kingston
- a Late Night Blue Rapid service between Belconnen and Tuggeranong, return via Civic and Woden
- buses departing the City every 20 minutes, travelling to major town centres or bus stops along the route.