Getting set-up is easy
A few quick tips before you begin:
- For a smoother set-up, complete the linking process from your mobile device rather than desktop.
- Your personal Uber profile must have an up-to-date email address.
Check your inbox for the Uber for Business invite
Didn’t receive the link? Click here to request the invite to be resent.
Activating in app
Open the email invite sent to your work email address and tap Activate your account in your invite email.
Tap on ‘Join the account‘ and ‘Add a payment profile.’
Select an expense platform. (optional)
Switch to your company profile when riding for work.
Activating through a web-sign in
Click ‘Get started’ from the unique invite link. This link is only made for your email address, please don’t forward your invite, or use your colleague’s invite link.
Already have a personal Uber account?
Click on ‘Yes, sign in’.
Sign in using your personal rider profile details, email or mobile number.
Enter your Uber account password – Your account is now activated!
Forgot password? Click ‘Forgot password’ button on the bottom left side of the screen.
How to check your payment method
Follow the steps below to add a payment method to your business profile.
- Open the Uber app go to the Menu bar
- Go to ‘Payments’ section and scroll down to the ‘Rider profiles’ option
- Tap on your company’s Uber for Business profile
- Select or add your preferred payment method for your business profile
How to check if your account is activated
- Open the Uber app
- Go to Payment and select ‘Rider Profiles’, you will see your business profile as well as your personal profile.
- I forgot my password
- Facing OTP (one-time password) issues/ Did not receive an OTP?
- How do I update my details on my personal profile?
- Verifying a new device or handset
- How do I check if my account has been linked to my company’s Uber account?
- How do I add another payment method to my account?
- How do I switch between my business and my personal profiles?
For any further queries please visit our help centre.