Instructions pour les chauffeurs
When driving at YTZ, Learn how to receive these trip requests and cash in on the action.
Requirements of Uber partners at the airport
Drivers must meet the airport terms below.
- All drop offs and pickups must be done at Eireann Quay, the bay at the bottom of Bathurst Street.
- The Uber sticker must be displayed in your back windshield. Drivers can fill out this form to receive one by mail.
- When on airport property, the Driver App must be open at all times (please do not log off until you exit the airport).
- You may be asked to show your waybill. To access it, tap the “info” button that appears in your app.
Fonctionnement des demandes de prise en charge
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. These trips work very similar to other requests. You will receive a trip request at the airport the same way you receive other trip requests. Unlike Toronto Pearson Airport, you will not need to enter a dedicated staging lot.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you receive a request, accept it
- Drive south on Bathurst Street past the Queens Quay intersection
- Pick up your rider at the foot of Bathurst Street in the Eireann Quay
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
- Remember to confirm your rider's name before starting the trip as it can sometimes be a busy area.
Fonctionnement des demandes de livraison
Uber is a smart option for travellers heading to the airport. At the airport, simply drop off riders at Eireann Quay, the bay at the south end of Bathurst Street.
Since the Departures level is a busy area, help riders lift their luggage from the vehicle to speed things along.
Do not park at the Departures level to wait for your next request. It's important to keep your Driver App on until you exit airport property.
This airport charges a $3.15 fee for all TNC pickups and drop-offs. This fee is in addition to the $1.55 booking fee and is charged directly to the rider. Uber coordinates repayment of this fee directly to the airport.
To learn more about these fees and regulations, please reference Port Ordinance 4255 as adopted by the Board of Port Commissioners.
Commercial drivers using UberBLACK and UberSUV maintain their own airport permits. Because of this, there is no surcharge added to these premium trips.