Over the past 3 years, Northwest riders and drivers have donated over 20,000 pounds of clothing and household items to communities that need it most as part of our donation drives. It’s just one of the ways we’re able to help local organizations.
This year, our donation drive is back in Seattle, Portland, and Boise. We’re making it easier than ever to give on the go—dropping off your donation is just another stop along your weekend route. Meeting friends for lunch? Running errands? Stop by one of our participating nonprofit partners before heading to your destination.
Where to donate
Here are the locations, dropoff times, and donation guidelines for our participating nonprofit partners.
How it works
On November 10 starting at 7am, get up to $20 off two rides to or from any participating drop off center in your city.*
- Bag your donations—each bag should be less than 30 pounds**
- Open the Uber app and tap the Payment section.
- Select “Add Promo/Gift Code” and enter the promo code based on your location*
- Seattle: GIVEONTHEGOSEA
- Portland: GIVEONTHEGOPDX
- Boise: GIVEONTHEGOBOI
- See drop off times for each participating nonprofit before entering the location and click “Request”.
- Head to your selected dropoff destination with your bagged donations**
- After dropping off your donations, request a ride by 5pm and get up to $20 off your trip to the next destination*
Selecting a participating donation center
Riding with Uber to get to your destination
Bringing your donation bags to a participating nonprofit