If you take trips in Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, or Sanford, you’re in luck: Thanks to our pilot programs with these cities, qualifying trips* within each city’s limits are 20% off. Plus, all trips beginning or ending at a SunRail station are 25% off.
Here’s how to get your discount:
- Open your Uber app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Payment, then tap Add Promo/Gift Code.
- Enter in the city name in which you’ll be taking your trip (must be Altamonte, LakeMary, Longwood, Maitland, or Sanford), then tap Add.
- Go to the Uber home screen and enter your destination address.
- On the screen that displays your product offerings (ex. uberX, uberXL, swipe until you find the option with your city name. Select your city name, then tap Request.
- That’s it! Enjoy your ride.
Note: The fare displayed to you before requesting will not reflect the 20% discount. However, upon the completion of your trip, you will be emailed a trip receipt, which will show the discounted fare.
*Qualified trips are defined as trips taken within one of the following cities: Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Longwood, Maitland, Sanford. A trip taken from one city to another is not a qualifying trip.