When the weather heats up, riders escape the city and head to the beach. You can make the most of your time on the road this summer by driving during busy days, at popular times, and at local hotspots.
Rates for driving can vary from place to place but are consistently higher in beach destinations like the Hamptons. To check the most current rates where you’re driving, head here.
When to drive
In the Hamptons, peak rider demand is on:
- 3pm Fridays-2am Saturdays
- 3pm Saturdays-2am Sundays
Hotspots in the Hamptons
- The Crow’s Nest Inn and Restaurant
- Duryea’s Lobster Deck
- Grey Lady Montauk
- Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
- Le Bilboquet
- Navy Beach
- Royal Atlantic Beach Resort
- Solé East Resort
- Wölffer Estate Vineyard
Major events in the area
- Amagansett Fine Arts Festival: June 26-27, 2021, and July 24-25, 2021
- Fourth of July weekend: July 2-5, 2021
- The Hampton Classic: August 29-September 4, 2021
- Labor Day weekend: September 3-6, 2021
Have a safe and fun summer making money in the Hamptons. We’ll see you on the road!