When the weather heats up, riders escape the city and head to the beach. You can make the most of your time on the road this summer by driving during busy days, at popular times, and at local hotspots.
Rates for driving can vary from place to place but are consistently higher in beach destinations like the Jersey Shore. To check the most current rates where you’re driving, head here.
When to drive
On the Jersey Shore, peak rider demand is on:
- 3pm Fridays-2am Saturdays
- 3pm Saturdays-2am Sundays
Where to drive
Hot spots on the Jersey Shore:
- Atlantic City Transit Bus Terminal
- Bar Anticipation
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- D’Jais Bar & Grill
- Donovan’s Reef
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Harrah’s Resort
- The Headliner
- Ocean Resorts Casino
- Tropicana Atlantic City
Major events in the area
- Fourth of July weekend: July 2-5, 2021
- Craft Beer, Music & Crab Festival, Cape May: August 14-15, 2021
- Labor Day weekend: September 3-6, 2021
- Sea.Hear.Now music festival: September 18-19, 2021
Have a safe and fun summer making money at the Jersey Shore. We’ll see you on the road!