photo via oldsaybrook.com
Summer is for escaping to breezy, sandy beaches. And in Connecticut we’re lucky to have this right in our backyard. We’re making it easier than ever to get to the waves—for free. To kick off summer, you can enjoy 2 free rides (up to $15 each) to or from our favorite coastal towns.
This weekend take free rides to or from Old Lyme or Old Saybrook with promo code CTBeach1
Whether you’re beach-bound or going to a waterfront happy hour, we’re here to help you celebrate the start of beach season.
How it works:
- Open your Uber app anytime after 10am on Friday, June 17 to Sunday, June 19, tap the menu icon on the left, and select the ‘Promotions’ option, and tap “ADD PROMO CODE”
- Enter the promo code CTBeach1 and tap ‘Apply’
- Set your location and request your ride! Easy breezy.
- Riders can take up to 2 free rides (up to $15 each) anytime from 10am on Friday, June 17 through midnight on Sunday, June 19
- Rides must begin or end in Old Lyme or Old Saybrook
- See the map area below for where trips must begin or end in. You’ll also find a few places we recommend you take a stop at.
1: Lenny’s on the Beach
Beachfront tiki bar, anyone? Their motto is: “No shirt, no shoes, no problem.”
2: Old Lyme Ice Cream Shoppe and Cafe
Stop in for a sundae, cone, or milkshake. Plan on taking a hand-packed pint home, too—it’s that good.
3: Back Porch Restaurant
Hang out on the porch for a meal seaside.
4: Monkey Farm
The perfect place for a sandwich and beer on your way to or from the dunes.
Go ahead, explore.
Follow us on Instagram at @uber_conn and tag us in your photos at our coastal towns all summer long.