Update: All Spots Have Been Filled
Kick off EDC weekend with a meet and greet with one of the world’s top DJs – Hardwell. We’ve teamed up with Hardwell and Hakkasan to give our riders a chance to meet the star before he takes the stage at Hakkasan Nightclub. This once in a lifetime opportunity is available to riders, 21 years old or older, in Las Vegas on June 16th @ 11:30 PM. If you are one of the lucky winners, you and a friend will be picked up in an Uber and taken to Hakkasan Las Vegas.
How to request:
- Open your app at 11:30 PM
- Slide over to the “Revealed7” option
- Request a ride!
Demand will be high, and availability is extremely limited. We’ll announce on this post if all spots have been taken.
Music maturity came swiftly for the now seasoned-veteran Robbert van de Corput, better known as Hardwell. At the age of 25, the young Dutch titan capped off a 10 year journey when he was crowned World’s #1 DJ in the 2013 DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll cementing his position as the electronic scenes newest superstar DJ and becoming the youngest ever winner of the coveted Top 100 DJs award. In 2014 the Dutch megastar did it again – being crowned World’s #1 DJ in the 2014 edition of DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs Poll for a second consecutive year. Despite relinquishing his crown in 2015, though still taking the highly respectable second-place spot, it’ s clear that Hardwell has already created a legacy that would put most of his counterparts to shame. This award-winning DJ, producer, musician, label owner and lover of all things music has not only helped shape the current state of EDM, but has left an everlasting imprint on it.
Hakkasan Media Snippet
*THE FINE PRINT:
- Requests open at 11:30pm on 06/16/16. Riders will not be charged for this promotion.
- The requestor must be ready to provide the first and last name of their guest upon requesting.
- Participants will be picked up immediately upon trip acceptance, and must be ready to depart at that time.
- Upon express written consent by each participant, Uber will share participants’ information with Hakkasan Group and Hardwell’s entities for use
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to participate.
- Participants will be subject to screening and dress code as required by Hakkasan group.