Ready to elevate your tournament experience? With a dedicated pickup and dropoff lot, complete with charging stations for your phones, getting to and from Augusta National is a breeze. Whether you’re requesting a ride with UberX, UberXL, or UberBlack (an elevated experience featuring professional drivers and premium vehicles), leave the keys at home and let Uber help get you where you need to go.
Riding to and from Augusta National
Our dedicated lot makes it easy to get to and from the tournament grounds. When you’re heading to the course, simply enter “Augusta National” as your destination. While you’re at the Uber Zone, Uber staff can help answer any questions.
Your price includes a $5 special event surcharge for dropoffs at the tournament and a $5 surcharge for pickups. These surcharges help ensure a reliable experience at Augusta National. The surcharge does not go to the venue.
Pickups at Augusta National
When you’re ready to close out a day on the course, exit the Main Gate, follow signs to the Uber Zone, and take these steps:
- Open the app
- Input your destination
- Select your vehicle type (UberX, UberXL, or UberBlack)
- Request your ride
Prohibited items at the course
- Cell phones
- If you bring yours, just head to the Main Gate to check it in, then pick it up when you’re leaving for the day.
- Bags, backpacks, purses, packages larger than 10″W x 10″H x 12″D
- Beepers/electronic devices
- Cameras (cameras are allowed only on practice rounds days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Beverage containers/coolers
- Folding armchairs/Rigid type chairs or stools.
- If you bring a chair, make sure it’s a collapsible one without armrests.
Riding in Augusta during the tournament
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is available only during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can share your location and trip status with friends and family, right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car. Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and car make and model match what’s listed in the app.