Love is in the air and UberPUPPYLOVE is here to melt hearts in Dallas and Fort Worth. We’ve partnered with SPCA of Texas to bring you some puppy lovin’ at the touch of a button. Tomorrow, Thursday, February 11, you can request puppies on-demand in these delivery zones. Excited for 15 minutes of snuggle time? It gets even better. There are puppies available for adoption!
GET YOUR PAWS ON A PUPPY
- On Thursday, February 11, enter promo code UberPUPPYLOVE to unleash the special ‘PUPPYLOVE’ option
- Between 11AM to 3PM, request ‘PUPPYLOVE’ on the bottom slider in your app
- Once the puppies arrive, you and your friends will get to enjoy 15 minutes of puppy lovin’!
WIN EXCLUSIVE PUPPY TIME
Outside of the puppy delivery zone? Worried you’ll have a ruff time requesting puppies? No need to bark, you can win access to exclusive puppy time!
How to Enter to Win:
- Post a photo of what puppy love means to you on Twitter or Instagram by 5pm Wednesday, February 10
- Post using the tags: #PuppyLoveDFW, @Uber_DFW, and @SPCATexas and ensure you’re following both accounts
- We’ll contact the winner on Wednesday, February 10 to schedule puppy time for Thursday, February 11
PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready for puppy playtime.
*If you’re requesting puppies to your office, please make sure your boss or building is pro-puppy and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room for puppy playtime is preferred.
The Fine Paws:
- Want more than 15 minutes of snuggle time? Puppies are available for adoption — just ask the rep assisting with your puppy delivery how you can adopt one (or several)! We’ve helped puppies find their furr-ever homes through past puppies on-demand campaigns, and we hope to find every eligible puppy a home
- It’s just a $30 delivery fee for 15 minutes of playtime and Uber will in-turn support SPCA of Texas
- Demand will be high, as many want to play with these cute little canines. We’ll do our best to deliver as much puppy love as possible, but availability is limited, and your patience is appreciated
- If you aren’t able to get a puppy visit, you can still meet them at SPCA of Texas