How to use UberPool
1. Request and wait for your pickup spot
Enter your destination and request UberPool. Then, wait a few minutes upfront while your trip is matched with other riders to find an efficient journey.
2. Walk to your pickup
With UberPool, you may walk a short distance to a pickup spot near you - simply follow the in-app walking directions. This helps keep detours to a minimum and makes pickups faster.
3. Share your ride
UberPool matches you with other riders heading in a similar direction to you.
You save on UberPool because we match you with other riders heading in a similar direction. By sharing the ride, you share the cost.
Do something good for your city
Imagine a world where we all shared - not just the road, but the ride. That’s the idea behind UberPool: using what we already have to achieve sustainable solutions in our growing cities. Be a part of the movement to get more people in fewer cars.
- Where is UberPool currently available?
- How long will I need to wait to be matched with other riders?
- Can I bring a friend?
- Is there a limit to how many people will be picked up on my trip?
- Will I always be matched with another rider?
- If I'm picked up first, will I be dropped off first?
- Will there be room for my luggage?
- Why do I need to walk to and from my pickup and dropoff points?
- What if I'm late to my pickup spot?
- How far do I need to walk?
- Can I change the destination or detour?
- How will I know the price of my UberPool journey?
- Will I always pay the upfront price?