If your vehicle is newer than 6 months, a Dekra report is not needed. Instead, you can upload your vehicle certificate of registration.
Annual vehicle inspections
1. Find an inspection center
Uber partners with DEKRA test centres in Durban to offer discounts on inspections. Note that Uber does not cover inspection costs and it should R241 should be paid at the test centre when completing the inspection.
2. Ensure your vehicle passed
Only vehicles who has passed the the inspection will be accepted to operate on the Uber platform. Uber does not cover repairs or maintenance to pass an inspection and no written reports will be accepted.
3. Upload your vehicle inspection report
Once you pass, upload the report to your account.
- Ensure to upload a clear / readable copy
- The vehicle registration number should match the vehicle on your Uber account
Inspection centers in Durban