Information about back-to-back deliveries
With the back-to-back deliveries feature in the app, you can earn more and wait less. The app will send you another delivery request while you complete your existing delivery. Find out how it works.
Looking for driving info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How back-to-back delivery requests work in the Driver app
- How you can accept a future pickup request during a current delivery
- How to use the app to stop requests when you want to take a break
The basics of back-to-back deliveries
Spend less time waiting and more time earning with this smart feature in the app.
Spotlight on the app feature
After a few days using the Driver app, you may start getting new requests while you’re still dropping off an order. With back-to-back requests, you can reach your goals faster. If you accept a delivery request, the dark blue line shows your current route. When you get a new pickup, a light blue line will appear on your screen.
Done for the day or need a rest?
You can swipe up and tap on the hand button below to stop requests at any time.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I enable back-to-back trips?
- When will I start getting back-to-back requests?
- How do I stop getting delivery requests?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.