LANGUAGE – EN | TR
Since we started our operations in Istanbul last summer, we are always hard at work to make this city more accessible by offering reliable and comfortable transport options. Today, on the day of our 1 year anniversary in this unique city that bridges two continents, we’re launching UberBOAT!
You Can Now Request an UberBOAT from Bosphorus On-Demand
We partnered with the leading luxury sea transport company Navette to bring you UberBOAT in Istanbul.
Columnist, presenter and wellness trainer Ece Vahapoğlu and columnist and writer Onur Baştürk were the first ones to try UberBOAT service in Istanbul as our Rider-Zeros. With the tap of a button they were able to request an UberBOAT and ride to their destination enjoying a great view of the Bosphorus without any traffic.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- When you’re by the seaside you can see UberBOAT option on the vehicle menu.
- If there’s any empty boat nearby, set your pick up location and request UberBOAT.
- The captain will call you to confirm your ride and a speed boat will embark shortly.
- New to Uber? Sign up here with promo code UBERTEKNE and get 30 TL off your first ride.
WHAT TYPE BOAT ARRIVES
A speed boat similar to Beneteau Antares 8 ve Antares 30, with passenger capacity of 6 to 8 people will arrive.
UberBOAT fares as based on distance (sea mile) and time and will be automatically charged on your credit card at the end of a trip. Sample estimate fares for popular routes are as follows*:
UberBOAT trips are not restricted to be in the Bosphorus only. You can also prefer to ride with UberBOAT for a faster airport transfer (e.g. Kabataş – Ataköy: 415 – 435 TL) or a weekend get away in the Princess Islands (e.g. Bostancı – Büyükada: 275 – 285 TL).
* As always you can fare split your UberBOAT rides with your friends.
Availability may be limited due to popular demand. Got questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on UberBOAT.
Enjoy the ride!
Uber Istanbul Team