How to get support
Help is available when you need it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Explore ways to get the answers you need and contact Uber for assistance.
Looking for driving info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- Getting answers to frequently asked questions
- Connecting to phone support
- Submitting a question online
Ways to get help
Whether you have a simple question, need to report an issue, or just want to talk to someone at Uber, there are several ways to get in touch.
1. Tap Help in the app to see answers to frequently asked questions.
2. Submit a question at help.uber.com/ubereats.
If you submit a question, our support team will get back to you within 48 hours. You’ll receive a notification on your phone from Uber (if you have notifications enabled) letting you know that you’ve received a response. We’ll also send you an email.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the fastest way to get help?
- What if I can’t sign in?
- What do I do if the Driver app is freezing or crashing?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.