Vehicle requirements in Romania
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Romania, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
Your vehicle must-haves
- 4-door car with air conditioning
- Very well maintained - without visible damage
- Maximum car age - 15 years old(maximum 14 years old in order to be able to obtain the vehicle authorisation for a year)
- Certificate of Registration
- Mandatory RCA insurance
- Vehicle authorisation for alternative transport
- Vehicle badges for alternative transport
- Accident insurance for persons and luggage
Vehicle options in Romania
Most cars can qualify for the UberX service, the most popular passenger option.
- 4 doors car
- Capacity for a minimum of 4 passengers (excluding the driver)
- Air conditioning
- Vans and other big vehicles are not eligible
All cars that qualify for UberX and Select are also eligible for this service.
The additional requirement is for the car to have a child seat.
Premium service offered with a select range of bigger vehicles in impeccable condition.
Uber Comfort is a ride option for driver-partners in Romania who have completed over 250 trips and maintained a rating of 4.85 or above, and drive an eligible vehicle.
Service offered with 100% electric cars and hybrid cars. Move around the city with lower CO2 emissions.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.