Get more for your money with Uber Cash
Prepay for your upcoming trips with Uber Cash, a simple way to pay across all of our products. To find out if this payment method is available in your region, check the Payments section of your app.
Why use Uber Cash?
Save up to 5%
The more you add, the more you save. Get 5% off when you add QAR 320, 3% off when you add QAR 160, and 2% off when you add QAR 320.
Pay now, relax later
Uber Cash helps you plan ahead and prepay for your upcoming Uber purchases. This way, you have an easy payments experience.
There when you need it
Change loaded as Uber Cash stays in your account until you use it, meaning that you’ll always have it handy.
How to use Uber Cash
- Open the Uber app menu and tap Payment
- Tap Add Funds and select an amount to add to your Uber Cash balance
- Select your payment method, then tap Purchase
Uber Cash will be applied automatically to your next ride.
How to change your payment method
After entering a destination, tap your current payment method above the Confirm button.
Select Uber Cash from the payment options. If you have Ride Profiles, tap Change and select Uber Cash on the Payment Options screen.
Return to the confirm screen and verify that Uber Cash is the selected payment method for your ride.
Add a pre-selected amount whenever your balance drops below a certain amount, so you always have Uber Cash when you need it.**
Top questions from riders
- What can I use Uber Cash to pay for?
- How can I top up Uber Cash?
- Besides adding funds myself, are there other ways to receive Uber Cash?
- What’s the difference between using Uber Cash and paying for trips and other services with a credit card?
- What happens when my trip costs more than my current Uber Cash balance?
- Can I use my Uber Cash balance in other countries?
- Can I pay for Uber with cash?
*Visit the Payment menu in the Uber app to change your refill settings or turn off auto-refill anytime.