Vehicle requirements in Qatar
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Qatar, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
- Valid Vehicle Registration under Limousine Company
Vehicle options in Qatar
Many riders choose uberX. You can use most newer cars to drive with uberX in Doha.
- 4-door mid-size sedan car in good condition
- Seats at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
Cars model year 2014 or newer qualify to drive with uberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
Most of the cars fall within this category - this is a balance between cost effectiveness and convenience. You can use most small-size sedans of 2008 model or later to drive in this category.
- 2008 Model onwards
- AIr conditioning and working windows
- Seats for at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- 4 door sedan cars in good condition
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.