Vehicle requirements in Qatar
Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Qatar, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
- Valid Vehicle Registration under Limousine Company
Vehicle options in Qatar
Many riders choose uberX. You can use most newer cars to drive with uberX in Doha.
- 4-door mid-size sedan car in good condition
- Seats at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
Cars model must be within last 5 years or newer to qualify to drive with UberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
Experienced drivers, spacious rides.
With Uber Comfort, riders will pay a little extra to be matched with more experienced, top-rated driver-partners who have newer, mid-sized cars. To be eligible to receive trip requests with Uber Comfort, you’ll need to meet the criteria below:
- Have completed at least 500 trips
- Maintain a minimum rating of 4.8
- Drive an eligible model vehicle (Camry, Passat, Accord) that is manufactured in 2017 or later*
*Uber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this list of vehicle requirements and/or accepted vehicles at any time.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.