Delivering multiple orders
Picking up multiple orders gives you opportunities to make more money. There are 2 ways to deliver multiple orders: you can either pick up orders from the same restaurant or pick up orders from different restaurants.
How multi-restaurant trips work
1. During your first order pickup, if there's another order at a restaurant nearby, you'll get a notification. Feel free to accept or decline the second order.
2. If you accept the second order, you'll have access to suggested directions to that restaurant location for pickup.
3. Once you've completed your first delivery, you can head to the second delivery location to finish your multi-restaurant trip.
How fares are calculated
As with single orders, your fare is based on pickups, time, distance, and dropoffs.
When picking up orders from more than one restaurant, a multiplier may be applied, depending on the distance between restaurants. See how multipliers are calculated here.
Frequently asked questions
- What if one of my customers cancels?
- What if I can’t find my first customer and this causes a delay for my second order?
- Can I opt out of receiving multiple delivery requests on one trip completely?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.