Start your car-rental business through Uber
Put your car to work and generate earnings by renting it out through the Uber app. Become an Uber Fleet partner to build your own car-sharing business.
Why become a Fleet partner
Generate earnings for you and your family
Put your car to work when you aren’t using it by renting it through the Uber app.
Get 24/7 support
Manage your earnings easily
Find drivers through Uber Match
We developed Uber Match to connect fleet partners and drivers. List your car, specify the rental conditions, and get your first driver. Plus, you can join weekly virtual meetings with new drivers and those without vehicles to help you always have consistent demand for your vehicles.
Limited-time offer to make more money
Learn how to participate by tapping below.
Generate up to MXN$12,500 in additional earnings by registering in the Uber app as a new Fleet partner and having your vehicle complete up to 1,000 trips between April 29 and August 15, 2022.
Do you want to start a car-sharing business?
As a Fleet partner in the Uber app, you’ll be able to:
- Generate additional earnings with your car without having to drive it
- Be your own boss and manage your car-rental business from home
- Expand your fleet and grow your car-rental business with handy tools developed for Uber Fleet partners
How to become a Fleet partner
Frequently asked questions
- What is Uber Fleet?
- Can I rent my car to drivers through the Uber app?
- How can I create an Uber Fleet account?
- If I don’t have a smartphone, how can I manage my fleet?
- How do I find drivers for my fleet?
- How can I see how much I earn?
- How can I get support?