How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are deposited automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to set up direct deposit and how to cash out.
In this video, you'll learn about:
- How to set up direct deposit
- How to transfer your earnings from the app to your bank account
How to set up direct deposit
1. Sign in to your Uber account
Go to vault.uber.com and sign in to your driver account.
2. Go to the banking tab from the dashboard
Click on Edit to fill in your bank information, full address, and date of birth.
3. Can't find your bank account information?
Check your bank passbook to find your bank account number. If you have additional questions, contact your bank.
Questions from drivers
- How long does it take to access my money?
If you're loading earnings to your debit card, in most instances you’ll receive your cash right away. If you're depositing earnings into a bank account, processing times can vary depending on your bank. Some banks may take a few days to make your funds available.
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
All earnings are available to be cashed out, including earnings, promotions, tips, and other payments.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.