How to get support
Help with the app is available when you need it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here are some ways you can get answers and contact Uber for assistance.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- Getting answers to frequently asked questions
- Connecting to phone support
- Submitting a question online
- Getting help in person from an Uber agent
Ways to get help
If you need help with the app, here are ways you can get support that’s fast, friendly, and available around the clock.
1. Tap Help in the app menu to see answers to frequently asked questions.
2. Don’t see the answer you need? Scroll down to call us.
3. You can also visit your local Greenlight Hub for assistance or submit a question at help.uber.com.
If you contact Uber through help.uber.com, our support team will get back to you within 24 hours. You’ll receive a notification on your phone (if you have notifications enabled) letting you know that you’ve received a response. We’ll also send you an email.
Accident response tips
We’re committed to prioritizing the safety of everyone who uses Uber. If you’ve been involved in an accident, check that all parties seem safe, and notify police and paramedics if necessary.
You can report the accident to Uber by tapping the menu button, then Help, followed by Trip Issues and Adjustments, then I was in an accident. A member of Uber’s team will reach out to gather information about the accident.
Still having trouble finding what you need? Try these other handy resources.
Our website at help.uber.com/driving-and-delivering has a wealth of great information for new and experienced drivers.
If you’d like to report an issue about your rider, tap the menu at the top left of the Driver app, then Help, followed by Trip Issues and Adjustments and Issue with a rider.
Booking an appointment
In some cities, you may be able to schedule an appointment at your local Greenlight Hub directly through the app.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the fastest way to get help with the app?
- What if I can’t sign in?
- What do I do if my app is freezing or crashing?
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.