For the second year in a row, Uber and ArabNet teamed up to make life-changing moments available on-demand, in 12 cities across the Middle East.
Startup warriors, entrepreneurs and dreamers – your big break is arriving now.
We’re back with #UberPITCHME, and anyone with 15 minutes and a good idea can submit an application and request a ride. On April 16th, from 11am – 3pm, regional startup heroes and industry leaders will hear your pitches in Riyadh, Jeddah, and the Eastern Province.
STARTUPS WILL BE SPONSORED BY UBER AT THE ARABNET DIGITAL SHOWCASE MAY 30-31ST!
One startup from each city will be sponsored by Uber to participate in the ArabNet Digital Showcase May 30-31st. Participants will have the opportunity to present a 1 minute video pitch to industry leaders and have a booth for their startup.
Whether you spend your weekends building your app or brainstorming the next big thing — UberPITCH is your chance to get in front of some of the region’s most accomplished investors at the ArabNet Digital Showcase.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, or Android
- Submit an application for your startup here
- If selected, you will be emailed a promo code to unlock the uberPITCH view
- Between 11am – 3pm Saturday, April 16th, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- Two winning startups will be announced April 18th
There are thousands of strong ideas, but just a few UberPITCH cars per city, so demand will be high. If you don’t secure a pitch on your first attempt, keep trying!
NEW TO UBER?
Think you’ve got a winning idea, but don’t have the Uber app? Download Uber and enter code UberPITCHKSA for SAR60 off your first Uber ride. If you already use Uber, there’s no need to apply the code in order to request UberPITCH.
Team Uber KSA