How to drive with Uber in Pakistan
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber — here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Faisalabad
Hit the road, start earning!
1. Signup online
Got an email address and a cell phone? Great, now give us a bit more information and start earning immediately!
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. Here are the documents we need to see:
- A valid National ID Card (Can be obtained from your nearest NADRA office. You need one of parent's original NIC and your Child Registration Certificate OR your old original ID card)
- Valid Driving License (This can be obtained from any traffic licensing office, and you will need your learner's license, National ID card, fee, 2 passport size photos and doctor's certificate to obtain a new one)
- Vehicle Registration Document (To obtain a new one, you need CNIC, proof of purchase, registration number fee, proof of residence, application form and taxes. Can be obtained from authorized dealers or excise office)
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
3. Get a vehicle
People like to ride in nice cars. Let’s give them what they want. Make sure that your vehicle is in excellent working and physical condition.
4. Activate your account
If you’ve completed all the above steps, congratulations! Activate your account and hit the road.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.