As we resume our services in Punjab, we are determined to provide our riders with a safe and reliable ride for their daily essential commute.
We encourage you to travel when necessary and use Uber with the right precautions in place to keep yourself, the next rider and our partner driver safe.
Please follow the below given instructions:
1. Wear a mask at all times: Health officials advise that you put on and remove a face cover using the ear loops or ties, and refrain from touching it or your face.
2. Wash or sanitize hands before you ride: It is recommended to wash your hands for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
3. Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing: If you sneeze or cough, do so into your elbow or a tissue.
4. Sit in the back seat to give your driver space
5. Open window for ventilation
6. Limit passengers to 3
Let us all remind ourselves that self-care is the ultimate act of selflessness. When you keep yourself safe, you keep the next rider and our partner driver safe. While Uber is taking all possible measures to ensure safety, we want your cooperation to break the chain of COVID-19.
Uber is operational in your city
May 18, 2020 / Pakistan