Sit back and enjoy the cruise!
Want to beat traffic or be on time? Book your trip and head out for a ride through the Lagos waterways.
In partnership with the Lagos State Waterways Authority and Texas Connection Ferries, UberBOAT will be available on weekdays only for the next 2 weeks (October 11th to 25th of October) along the following routes:
- Ikorodu – Falomo in the morning. (N500 per trip)
- Falomo – Ikorodu in the evening. (N500 per trip)
Quick simple steps to book your boat ride:
- Click on t.uber.com/bookuberboat to reserve a seat on the boat, bookings need to be made 24hrs ahead
- Ensure it is your Uber signup details that is used to complete the booking
- You will get a confirmation email and Uber riders also get a 50% discount to take a ride to and from the jetty
On the day of the trip
- Take an UberX to your pick up Jetty (LASWA Boat Jetty, Falomo Ikoyi or Ikorodu Ferry Terminal). Quick tip – Arrive at the jetty 30mins before cruise time to settle in for your trip!
- Open your Uber App and select UberBOAT. Quick tip – Boat view will only be available at the Jetties
- Input either of the pickup and drop off points (LASWA Boat Jetty, Falomo Ikoyi or Ikorodu Ferry Terminal)
- A PIN will be generated which can be used to secure your spot on the boat
- Uber support staffers will be at the Jetties to help with Boat booking
The cruise schedule below will help you plan your trips:
Bookings can only be completed with your Uber signup details, so you will need to download the Uber app to enjoy the service. UberBOAT is also in testing phase and will be available on weekdays only from October 11th to 25th.
Our goal is to keep moving cities forward.
The boat schedule might be delayed or cancelled altogether in the event of severe/unfavorable weather conditions.
Posted by Uber Editor
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder
Bypassing Large Diffs in SubmitQueue
Up: Portable Microservices Ready for the Cloud
Case study: DART goes big in 30 zones