Helado. Aisukurīmu. Crème glacée. Sorvete. No matter how you say it, ice cream is delicious in every language. There’s a shared love for this frozen treat – one that transcends seasons, borders, and cultures. That’s why one day every year Uber brings the ice cream to you – no matter where you are.
It’s that time of year again – #UberIceCream is coming to over 400 cities on Friday, 15 July 2016!
This year, we are thrilled to partner once again with Hans and Rene to deliver premium and indulgent ice cream scoops across the globe. From Auckland to Zurich, each city is adding their local flavour by making Ice Cream deliveries by land, sea and sky.
Riders in Lagos will be able to request 2 scoops of ice cream right to their doorstep. Plus, we’re turning things up a notch this year – get ready to have your Ice Cream delivered by roller skaters and bikes! Its time to share in the nostalgia of everyone’s favourite frozen dessert!
GET THE SCOOP:
- Open the Uber app on Friday, 15 July, between 11am – 3pm
- Slide across to the Ice Cream view, set your pick-up location and request Ice Cream
- Within minutes your Uber will arrive and deliver two scoops of ice cream (Hans and Rene’s Special Chocolate and Fior Di Latte) for ONLY N1200
- Payment can be made through card or cash.
- Demand will be high, so it’s fastest fingers first!
The Fine Print:
- Each request will include 2 scoops of Ice Creams for N1200.
- You will receive two flavours: Hans and Rene’s Special Chocolate and Fior Di Latte
- Demand will be very high – check back often if your first request is unsuccessful. We’ll keep delivering until we run out of yummy Hans and Rene ice cream!
- You can only make your request between 11am – 3pm on Friday, 15 July 2016.
So join us for a global Ice Cream social on Friday. Indulge a sweet treat with your friends and share with the #UberIceCream hashtag!
Visit uber.com/icecream to get the full scoop.