Moving around your city should be quick and convenient for all. At Uber, we strive to create transportation options that give equal opportunities and access to everyone.
Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of UberASSIST in Nairobi! UberASSIST has been designed to provide additional assistance for members of the senior and disabled communities. Driver-partners are specifically trained to assist riders when getting into a vehicle, and can accommodate folding wheelchairs and walkers.
Safe and reliable rides for all
How to access uberASSIST in Nairobi?
- Open the Uber app
- Enter your destination
- Swipe left and select uberASSIST
- Confirm pick-up location and request a ride
- After requesting your ride, feel free to contact your uberASSIST driver-partner ahead of time with any specific requests.
- Provide feedback. Our feedback loop asks riders to rate every trip. We use that information to evaluate our driver-partners.
- Please note that uberASSIST vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible ramps.