Ready to fly in style with #UberCHOPPER?
We have partnered with Corporate Helicopters to make it happen.
On Sunday, September 4, we’re bringing scenery and sky-high style to you at the tap of a button with UberCHOPPER.
The best part?
You could be sharing an UberCHOPPER with Eric Omondi, Huddah Monroe or Larry Madowo in Nairobi!
In Mombasa, we will have Chef Ali, DJ Lenium and Miss Global Kenya, Tima Keilah on board.
In both cities, there are 2 ways to secure a pair of seats:
1. Win a pair of tickets online
- Watch the GIF below and take a screenshot of the #UberCHOPPER centered exactly over the giraffe
- Follow or like both Uber Kenya (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) and Corporate Helicopters (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) social media pages
- Post the screenshot with #UberCHOPPER and your city, #Nairobi or #Mombasa
- Tag Uber Kenya, Corporate Helicopters and a person that you’d like to share your ride with
- Be sure to describe why you picked the person tagged to share an experience of a lifetime with
- If you’re among our favourite entries (before 6:00 pm on Friday, September 2, 2016), we’ll offer you 2 seats for a helicopter ride scheduled for Sunday, September 4, 2016
2. Request UberCHOPPER through the app
- Enter promo code ‘CORPHELIKE’ in the promotions section of the app to unlock the UberCHOPPER option
- Open your app at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4, 2016
- Pair up with your guest and select the UberCHOPPER option
- Confirm your pickup location in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Tap the request button at the bottom of the screen and cross your fingers
- If connected, you will be called by your driver and picked up for a ride to the helipad
- Enjoy a 20 minute chopper ride celebrating either the beautiful Rift Valley from Nairobi or breathtaking coastline in Mombasa
- Winners of the social media competition will be picked and announced in advance
- The first person to request UberCHOPPER through the app at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4 (in either Nairobi or Mombasa) will win the final pair of seats available in both cities
- Demand will be sky high and availability will be limited
- If you don’t get an UberCHOPPER, don’t worry. We’re working towards having more opportunities like this one
- Your guest must be with you at your pickup location
- You must have a valid ID to board the helicopter. All passengers must be 18 years or older
- Your flight will be about 20 minutes long but you should keep 6 hours free to account for travel time to the helicopter and any possible delays
- If the weather does not permit, the UberCHOPPER flight will be rerouted or rescheduled to another date
- Uber is not a direct air or transport carrier. All air services will be provided by Corporate Helicopters
Proudly endorsed by Magical Kenya