The snow has finally melted and you’re looking forward to planning your next escapade? Let Uber Québec and WOW air help make your planning smooth and effortless.
On May 5, from 11am to 3pm, allow yourself to dream about Geysers, Northern Lights and breathtaking landscapes.
Request UberWOW and we’ll bring you Iceland on a platter! Once aboard your UberWOW SUV, you’ll be treated to an immersive Virtual Reality experience with the sights and sounds of Iceland. We’ll also hook you up with some of our favourite Icelandic imports. The cherry on top is that each lucky rider will receive a pair of plane tickets (for 2) to Iceland, for real! Now’s your chance!
ICELAND BROUGHT TO YOU
THURSDAY, MAY 5th
HOW IT WORKS
- On Thursday, May 5, from 11am to 3pm, select UberWOW option in your app.
- Request UberWOW by selecting this option on the slider at the right of your screen.
- If connected, a car will arrive at your location* with a world of surprises awaiting in the backseat.
- You’ll be transported into an Icelandic dimension for 15 minutes to receive some local goodies and a pair of tickets to Iceland*!
- All UberWOW rides will be free and will end at the pickup location.
Demand will be high. If no UberWOW vehicles are available, please try again.
*The operation zone includes downtown Montreal, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile-End, Old-Montreal and Griffintown.
Team Uber Québec
About WOW air
WOW air is a happy Icelandic low-fare & high performance airline. The airline was founded in November 2011 and now connects over twenty five destinations across Europe and North America the whole year round. WOW air is committed to providing the cheapest flights to and from Iceland and across the Atlantic, and doing so with a smile and providing a memorable service all the way.