Get hungry Calgary, the new UberEATS app is here.
Calgary’s food scene has been on the rise the last few years, and we are very excited to announce that your food is now a tap away with the UberEATS app. Now, getting great food is as easy as requesting a ride.
Starting today, Calgarians can download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android or go online to ubereats.com, to choose from over 70 of the best restaurants in city including: Eat Trattoria, Burger 320, Holy Grill, and Shawarma King — and have it delivered right to their door.
How to order:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver—add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants—search for your favourite local spot or try something new.
- Check out with a tap—pay with your card already on file.
- Track your order—watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door.
UberEATS gives Calgary eaters, restaurant partners, and delivery partners more options. Restaurants can tap into the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And delivery partners have access to even more flexible earning opportunities.
Don’t wait any longer to order from your local favourites. Whether you’re at the park, exploring downtown, or coordinating dinner plans from your desk – download the UberEATS app or visit ubereats.com to find the food you love, delivered right when you want it.
Hungry? Get free delivery on your first two orders by entering HELLOYYCEATS in the promotion tab. Valid until May 31, 2017.