Français | Nederlands | English
This Saturday, August 12, make your desert dreams come true. Enter the magical WECANDANCE festival with UberCOPTER!
Book 2 seats in the helicopter this Saturday and fly from Brussels to Knokke. A driver will come and pick you up from your doorstep and take you to the heliport just outside of Brussels where your magical flight will depart.
After a 30-minute flight you’ll arrive in Knokke, where a mini-van will drive you to the entrance of the WECANDANCE festival.
HOW TO REQUEST UBERCOPTER FROM BRUSSELS
- Open your app on Saturday, August 12 between 11:30 am and 18:00 pm.
- Choose the UberCOPTER option in the app by clicking on the red box at the bottom of your screen.
- UberCOPTER costs €199 for 2 persons, excl. WECANDANCE festival ticket (buy here).
- This includes a one-way Uber ride from Brussels to the heliport, the helicopter flight to the heliport of Knokke and a ride to the festival.
- Please make sure you’re already with your travel buddy, so the driver can pick both of you up at one address.
- If your request is accepted, we’ll give you a call for final confirmation & details.
- The trip from your doorstep in Brussels to the festival site of WECANDANCE (Zeebrugge) will take approximately 60 – 90 minutes.
- This is one-way only, please find another mean of transportation to get back to Brussels.
- No refunds or cancellations after booking.
- Uber is not a direct air carrier. All air services advertised will be provided by HeliQuest & Heli2city.
- Duo-tickets only, in the helicopter you might be grouped with another duo.
- The pilot can decide to cancel the flight based on bad weather conditions at any time.
- UberCOPTER does not include tickets to the event, you can buy your tickets for WECANDANCE here.
- Children are allowed at a minimum age of 6 years, 1 child will be counted as 1 adult seat.