Per OAK regulations, pickups at OAK (Oakland International Airport) are now located on the 3rd curb, between stops 3C1 and 3C10, to offer you more space to meet your rider.
All pickups for Terminals 1 and 2 are located on the 3rd curb. The Uber Driver app will identify the specific section where your riders will be waiting for you. To get to the 3rd curb:
- Merge to the left-hand lane on Airport Dr following the sign marked “Terminals”
- Drive past the “Parking” signage and continue in the left-hand lane
- Take the next available exit on the left and follow it to Curb 3C
- What’s changing at OAK?
- How do I get to the new pickup location?
- What vehicle options does this affect?
- Where should I drop off riders for Terminals 1 and 2?
- Where should I wait for a pickup request?
- What happens If the rider cancels or is not ready for a pickup?
- Can I head straight to the 3rd curb to wait for a pickup request?