As the Official Ride of the San Antonio Spurs, Uber makes it easier than ever to cheer on your favorite team. Whether you’re headed to the arena or celebrating with friends, Uber will always be there for the assist.
If you’re cheering on the Spurs at the AT&T Center, head to the Uber Zone located north of the arena in Lot 5 after the buzzer for smooth post-game pickups.
Getting picked up at AT&T Center
After the game, exit the arena, request your ride, and walk towards the Uber Zone located north of AT&T Center in Lot 5.
Look for wayfinding signage outside of the arena to help guide you to the correct pickup location. There will also be in-app instructions to help you guide you.
With thousands of Spurs fans heading for the exits, avoid a post-game mixup by confirming your driver’s information before hitting the road.
Rider pro tips:
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is only during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can now share your whereabouts and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app.
- In-app chat directly through the Uber app to contact your driver for the perfect pickup.
- Spotlight. When you’re in crowded areas or it’s nighttime, it can be hard for you and your driver to find one another. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car (and other safety tips). Before you get in the car, check that license plate, driver photo, and driver name all match what’s listed in the app. Rides can only be requested through the app, so never get in a car with a driver who claims to be with Uber and offers a ride.