When the music stops and you’re ready to close out your day at EDC or head to your next destination, exit the gates and open the Uber app. In-app directions will guide you to the Uber Zone, located at the Brown Lot. When you get there, we’ll have charging stations, bathrooms, and staff to help you with your ride.
Getting to and from EDC
When you’re ready to head to the festival, a ride is just a few taps away. Simply enter EDC Rideshare Lot as your destination and your driver will take you to the Uber Zone.
How to request a ride
- Open the app
- Input your destination (EDC Rideshare Lot)
- Select your ride option (UberX, UberXL, UberSelect)
- Request your ride
- Receive your driver’s lane letter
- Head through the Uber lounge and show your lane number to staff
- Find your driver and confirm the vehicle license, make, and model
- Enjoy your ride
Your price will include a $10 surcharge for pickups from the festival and a $5 surcharge for dropoffs. This surcharge helps ensure a reliable pick-up experience at EDC. This surcharge does not go to EDC or the venue.
Wait times at EDC
Due to high demand when the festival ends each night, wait times can get lengthy. We recommend that you plan accordingly to beat the lines and avoid higher wait times.
Tips for a shorter wait time
- Check other ride options like UberXL and Uber Select to see if wait times are shorter
- You can share a ride with others and set multiple destinations—the more people in each car, the quicker the line goes
- While you’re with those friends, use fare split so no one gets stuck footing the whole bill
Tips for riding during EDC
- Get in the right car. Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and car make and model match what’s listed in the app.
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is available only during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can share your location and trip status with friends and family, right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.