When the music stops and you’re ready to close out your day at Kaaboo or head to your next destination, exit the gates and open the Uber app. In-app directions will guide you to the Uber Zone, located in Lot 12. When you get there, we’ll have charging stations, bathrooms, and staff to help you with your ride.
How to request a ride
- Open the app
- Input your destination
- Select your ride option (UberX, UberXL, UberSelect, UberBlack, or UberBlack SUV)
- Request your ride
Shuttles Powered by Uber
For $14 per person, you can request a seat through the Uber app on a shuttle to Downtown Dallas. These are luxury coaches that will drop off at Griffin St and Main St, conveniently located near several downtown hotels.
- Boarded first come, first serve
- Limited seats available
- Flat fee per seat, request up to 10 seats
Friday and Saturday | 10:30pm – 3am
Sunday | 9:00pm – 1am
How to request:
- Enter a destination, then select “Shuttle” option
- Choose your dropoff zone (Griffin St and Main St) and number of seats
- Present your shuttle ride code to the driver at the front of the line
Safety tips for riding at Kaaboo
- Get in the right car. Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and car make and model match what’s listed in the app.
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is available only during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can share your location and trip status with friends and family, right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.