How and when payment happens
- Each pay period begins on Monday at 4am and ends on the following Monday at 3:59am.
- You will receive an email on Mondays with a link to your pay statement. You can also view these weekly statements under PAY STATEMENTS in your Partner Dashboard.
- Your earnings will be sent to you via direct deposit into your bank account by every Thursday. If you have not entered your banking information, please do so at vault.uber.com.
How earnings are calculated
The fare that you see when you end a trip is not the final amount you will be paid; it is the total amount that is being charged to the rider. This number includes:
- Trip Fare: This is based on the time and distance of the trip. View the rates by selecting your city here.
- Booking Fee: Each trip includes a booking fee, which varies from city to city. Uber collects this from the rider on your behalf. This is used to cover the costs of insurance and safety features. It does not affect your fare from trip, which is calculated based on time and distance.
- Tolls: If you had to pay a toll while on the trip, the total amount of this toll will be included in the fare.
Your earnings for each trip will only include Trip Fare and Tolls. There is also an Uber fee associated with each trip – this is applied based on a percentage of Trip Fare. This fee goes towards use of the Uber platform, and it covers everything from support, credit card processing fees and marketing so that we can get you additional business. Visit City Information to see more on Uber Fee rates. The Uber Fee is never applied to tolls, for which you receive direct reimbursement in full.