Order Not Received complaint
At Uber Eats, our primary goal is to deliver food to hungry eaters while providing a high level of quality. Providing customers with a good experience when using our application will bring them back, which means there will be more trip requests to come for you.
Occasionally, we may have urgent issues arise that we have to attend to. In the event of a disruptive situation, please practice the following:
What to do if you've already picked up the order and you can't complete the trip?
Contact live-trip support and let them know you're going to cancel your trip and why you're doing so.
For some trips, certain details may be missing which may prevent you from completing a trip successfully. An example would be when eaters are uncontactable when you are already at the eater's location. To handle these situations, please following steps:
- Ensure you call the eater at least 3 times. For each call, stay for at least 20 seconds. (It may take a while for the app to connect you to the eater)
- If eater doesn't pick up the phone call, wait for 10 minutes.
- Make sure to leave the food at a safe place, e.g Concierge or Guard House.
- Leave a message to the eater through the app telling them where you left the food.
- Swipe COMPLETE if the drop off policy is followed.
Live-trip support - 800-852-6067
Live-trip support provides support to partners who require any form of assistance while delivering food. Live-trip support will advise how to handle certain situations during deliveries, along with documenting these situations for any future reference.
To contact us, simply tap Help in the Uber Partner app and select your issue from the menu. Alternatively, you can also get in touch by visiting help.uber.com on your browser.