with Uber's Preferred Fleet Partners
Uber’s Preferred Fleet Partners are hiring full-time/part-time drivers as their employees
Why should I be employed?
Receive Employee Perks and Benefits from Uber’s Preferred Fleet Partners
- Monthly salary
- Medical coverage
- Annual leave
- Performance based bonus
- Training by Fleet Partners
Great hassle-free option for drivers with no car! Have a car assigned by your employer and you no longer need to worry about rental or petrol*
*Terms & conditions apply.
Visit the UberHub at 29 Paya Lebar Road #01-03 Singapore 409005 (Located conveniently next to Paya Lebar MRT) to meet the fleet partners NOW!
How do i get employment with Uber’s preferred Fleet Partners?
- Meet with Uber’s preferred fleet partners - Your potential employer!
- Receive employment contract from employer
- Submit employment letter to UberHUB
Where can I submit my employment letter?
- Employment letters are to be submitted in-person at UberHUB.
- Online submission is not possible as LTA requires the original copy of the employment letter. (No photocopied versions allowed)
What will my salary be like?
- Meet with the fleet partners to find out what exciting packages await you!
- Do note that Uber does not employ drivers nor make any representations about employment terms opportunities or salary packages offered by Uber’s preferred Fleet Partners
I am a PR/ Foreigner, why do i need to be employed?
To drive with Uber - All Singapore Permanent Residents and Foreign Work Pass holders are required by the LTA to be employees driving for a company that provides chauffeured services.
More details: http://t.uber.com/pdvl-pr