About The Role
Program Managers are the owners of team productivity. We promote visibility and alignment through effective communication, bring efficiency and results through continuous improvement and problem solving, and foster collaboration and teamwork.
You will act as the main cross-team point of contact for all marketing projects in Uber Latin America, constantly enforcing our internal process in order to ensure projects include all the right stakeholders, go through all project stages needed, get to market on time and with high-quality deliverables.
To succeed as a Program Manager, you need the ability to multitask, plan, organize and collaborate. Program managers juggle a wide variety of requests with competing deadlines and limited resources. Strong decision-making and prioritization are essential to make sure everything runs smoothly, and Program Managers need to be as organized as possible to schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed.
This position also requires significant collaboration, and Program Managers should have excellent stakeholder management skills. They need to know how to clarify decision accountability and effectively communicate requests and assignments, which includes getting team members to meet deadlines and following up when they don’t, pushing back when unrealistic requests are made and making sure everyone is overall satisfied with the project progress.
What you need
- Work experience in Creative Agencies, managing accounts and management of multiple projects
- Experience developing Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- A self-starter who can work proactively and independently to solve problems, overcome obstacles and execute. Things change fast in our world so you'll need to be highly adaptable, resilient and calm under pressure.
- A superb planner with excellent organization skills who can distill complex project timelines into simple calendars.
- A great communicator who can articulate not just what's happening but why it matters.
- A great listener who's always on the lookout for feedback.
- A team player who enjoys working with others to get stuff done.
- Great instincts to tell what's really important and meaningful from what's just noise.
- Experience working in a large, complex, fast-moving organization.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in G Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc)
- Proficiency in Smartsheet or a similar project management tool is absolutely necessary.
- Additional skills required include time-management, an eye for detail and problem-solving skills.