What You’ll Do
- Define and implement JUMP’s operational, marketing, and policy strategy in Germany
- Recruit, build, and lead a team of Operations rockstars. You will be responsible for defining hiring needs in your city and bringing on top Ops talent to help execute on the day-to-day, while also setting the future strategy. Leading by example and establishing a fun, inclusive, and safe work environment.
- Own budgeting, P&L performance, and financial optimization to reach profitability targets.
- Growth of the business. Execution is key. You will be responsible for growing trips, ridership, and revenue in a highly competitive space.
- Manage all aspects of operational activities, such as process creation, expansion plans, deployment of bicycles and charging stations - all with the goal of creating a highly efficient operations.
- Initiate key marketing activities, communications, social media, partnerships, and events.
- Represent JUMP at in the community local events, in local media, and in communication with external stakeholders.
- Contribute and share best practices with JUMP HQ’s (New York / Amsterdam / San Francisco)
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years proven success in a similar role - leading operations/logistics, leading diverse teams, developing procedures, optimizing systems, and achieving benchmark operational goals
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns and driving data-backed, creative marketing initiatives. Experience with CRM tools and A/B testing a plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- A passion for the e-mobility space, JUMP, and growing and leading a team. Passionate about the overall goals of sustainable transportation
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. Advanced degree a plus
- Fluency in English is required, Dutch and other european languages a plus
JUMP Bikes is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric bikes that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP e-bikes and scooters are game-changers for local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 14,000 bikes in 6 countries. This year JUMP is launching the next generation of bike share and scooters in several international markets. Our goal is to transform cities, making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
To make this vision a reality, we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.